Everyone dreams of a charming and flawless face. But when puberty hits you, it is hard to escape from it and its consequences. Apart from puberty there are other reasons also like increased degree of pollutants in the atmosphere that may knock your face with unwanted acne.
Acne is the most common type of chronic skin problem, which can be unsightly and uncomfortable, causing a negative effect on a person’s self-esteem. We believe acne should be treated aggressively to minimize the possibility of scarring.
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips.
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules).
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions).
- Excess oil production
- Blockage of hair follicles by oil & dead skin cells
- Excess activity of Androgen hormone
Acne is typically appearing in those areas where sebaceous or oil glands are presented most, such as face, forehead, chest, upper back, and shoulders. And, hair follicles connected to the oil glands.
A thorough investigation for the underlying root cause for acne breakouts is done. A quick listing of therapies that may be suggested for acne treatment depending on the severity of the case used alone or in combination with other medications:
- Topical Cream applications
- Oral medications
- Chemical Peels: This procedure uses a chemical solution to peel off the outer layer of the skin and give a solution for the acne problem. The chemical used for skin peelings is salicylic acid, glycolic acid, Alpha-Beta Peel, retinoic acid or carbon peels. It is required to have a repeated session of chemical peels to control the acne formation.
- Lasers & Photodynamic therapy:A variety of light-based therapies are used for acne treatment. Acne bacteria can be killed with pulsed light and heat energy. Laser treatment can also shrink the sebaceous gland
- Comedone Extraction
Comedonal acne is a special type of acne generally found on the fo rehead or chin of the patient. These are small flesh-coloured pimples and may be either blackheads or whiteheads. This type of acne needs to be extracted from the patient’s body in a well-equipped clinic. Acne extraction or Comedonal extraction should not be done at home by the patient because it will lead to infections (due to unclean nails or unsterilised needles), pre-mature scarring and permanent effect on the face.
At Yuva Aesthetics, Patiala we perform Comedone extraction as a minor out-patient surgical procedure. We use the Comedone Extractor to extract the liquid inside the acne papules. Comedone Extraction is beneficial in treating acne because it removes the excess debris inside the blackheads or the whiteheads and relieves the pores of the blockages.
Benefits of the Active Acne Treatment
- Get acne free skin with a glowing texture.
- Block the growth of the acnes.
- Free your skin of impurities and remove dead tissues.
- Healthy and scar free skin.
Yuva Aesthetics, the finest cosmetic surgery clinic in Patiala, provides best results for treating active acne. We examine all our patients deeply keeping in mind their skin condition and counsel them accordingly for the treatment they should opt for.
By using the most advanced technology like above-mentioned tools and techniques with guaranteed results for all skin types we make sure our patients get much wanted break from acne and can see the phenomenal results for themselves. It’s time to kick out the acnes, enhance your beauty and face the world with greater confidence.