Buccal Fat Pad Removal
Buccal Fat Pad Reduction
A V-line face shape defines the photogenic character for a face. To receive the V-line face shape, your cheek must be free from fats and so buccal fat is not there that contributes a key role in defining the sculpted and youthful look. The Buccal Fat Pad Reduction procedure helps in making cheekbone better defined and gives a face to a chiseled look. However, it has significant value if you are blessed with a good facial feature, but if you don’t have the same can go for the cheek reduction surgery or buccal fat removal procedure.
Who is it for?
- A person with chubby cheeks
- A person who has a narrow face and broad cheek areas
What is Buccal Fat Pad reduction?
- The procedure is performed as day care surgery under local anesthesia.
- A 1-1.5 cm small incision will be made inside the mouth.
- The fat tissue inside the jowl can be exposed through the incision.
- The excess fat in the patient’s jowl is removed.
- Once the procedure is done, the mucous membrane incision is stitched with dissolvable threads.
- There is no facial scarring as the entire procedure is performed inside the mouth and also bandage is not required.
Benefits of Buccal Fat pad Reduction
- Short Daycare procedure.
- More slim and sculpted cheeks and more balanced facial appearance.
- No facial scars or incisions.