Scalp, Beard and Moustache.
It has been observed that hormonal fluctuations and genetic issues promote hair loss at a very young age now. People have tried lots of therapies, treatments, products etc to rescue their beloved hair. These solutions may be effective and may have shown results to people but they can’t be termed fully beneficial. There are still a large majority of people who are always looking for a second chance to restore their hair again. Due to advancements in medical science and cosmetology in particular, life presents a productive chance to people who are looking to regain their hair again by the process called Hair Restoration.
What causes hairloss?
The main cause of generalised hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia in both men and women. In this condition, hormones combined with hereditary predisposition produce thinning and pattern baldness. Less common causes are high fever, severe infection, diet, certain medications, birth control pills, thyroid disease, childbirth and cancer treatment.
What is Hair Transplant?
This is a surgical technique to reestablish the hair by transplanting the hair from the back scalp to bald portion. It is for this reason that Hair Restoration is also known as Hair Transplant surgery.
The types of techniques for Hair Restoration are-
- FUE Hair Transplant : Follicular Unit Extraction is an advanced practice and in this technique, the patient will not feel the pain at all. Additionally there is no need bother about the scars. Stitches will not be there so the patient is safe from the infection as well.
- FUT hair Transplant : FUT hair transplant is pretty much related to FUE with only difference in the manner the hair is plucked. In this, a strip of hair around 0.8 inches to an inch is exerted from ear to ear and there on the area is sutured. This strip is slivered & dissected under the sophisticated microscope into singular grafts and inserted in bald portion.
- Body Hair Transplant : This is a process of transplanting the hair from one part of the body to the desired area where the patient wants the hair implant. This technique is best suited for the areas like the upper back or male breast which have more tissue.
Benefits of the Hair Transplant
- It is best treatment for hair restoration for a long time.
- This is the safest process to get rid of the baldness that is approved by the medical experts. It also helps to regain the hair naturally.
- Post transplant care and cost is not much. This hair is like natural hair, therefore, no need to use expensive products to maintain it.
- This is a very satisfying surgery as the patient can get rid of the blandness happily.