The aging process not only affects the facial structure but equally affects the genital area. Cosmetic Gynecology refers to techniques used towards genital rejuvenation. These procedures enhance the function and aesthetics of female genitalia, which might have been impacted by childbirth, ageing, congenital issues, or other medical reasons.
The most popular cosmetic gynecology procedures are labiaplasty and vaginoplasty. Most noticeable ageing changes in the genital area are the loss of fullness or roundness of the labia majora (outer lips of the vulva), elongation of labia minora (inner lips of the vulva), or loosening of the vagina. Vaginal laxity can be corrected with vaginal tightening surgery or vaginoplasty.
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure where both labia majora and minora are shaped to give it a youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
Who is it for?
- Women with Labial hypertrophy. It is a condition whereby the labia minora is excessively large and protruding. It may cause discomfort and aesthetically unpleasing appearance in wearing jeans, workout pants or swimsuits. In severe cases, the condition can cause emotional issues and problems in sexual intercourse.
- Causes of laial hypertrophy are
What is labia reduction surgery/ Labia minoraplasty?
Labia minoraplasty aims is to reshape and reduce the length of a woman’s labia minora- the inner lips of the vulva. There are two kinds of surgical procedure that may be used, dependent upon the type of enlargement – ‘wedge’ resection and ‘v’ resection. There is no pain and virtually no bleeding during the surgery. Also, the scarring is almost invisible. The sutures used are dissolvable and therefore will not need to be removed. Following the surgery, patients will need to take antibiotics and painkillers for three or four days. Most women are able to return to work and resume normal activities within five days.
Benefits of labia minora reduction?
- Sort day- care procedure
- Relieves discomfort in tight clothing.
- Better sexual satisfaction
- Phsycological upraisal
With ageing ,the fat atrophies in most of the fat pads of our body so do the fat pad in the labia majora ( also called the outer lip) shrinks. It starts looking old and deflated. It is possible to reverse this change by Fat Grafting. The labia majora can be restored to its youthful appearance with a labiaplasty surgery. It most certainly will improve Vulval aesthetics and its sexual function.
Who is it for?
- Women with deflated labia majora.
- Women who have lost significant weight.
- Aging process
- Post menopausal.
- The labia majora and surrounding area will become fuller and rounder.
- It will become firmer and more youthful. An improvement in sexual feelings may be possible.
- Short day- care procedure.
- Permanent results with vulval rejuvenation.
The principle purpose of labiaplasty is to improve the external appearance of the vagina and its aesthetics. After the procedure, most women have less discomfort during intercourse, feel more positive about their appearance and show an overall improvement in their self-esteem.
Confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are the prime ethics at Yuva Aesthetics, Patiala.